Platform-vehicle from the 50s, permissible total weight 3 t
Platform-vehicle from the 50s, permissible total weight 3 t
50s: Karl Rudolph sen. (left) and Karl Rudolph jun. (mid) at the DLG exhibition (forerunner of today's Aritechnica) in Hannover
50s: Karl Rudolph sen. (left) and Karl Rudolph jun. (mid) at the DLG exhibition (forerunner of today's Aritechnica) in Hannover
1953: Two Way Discharge Dumper with drive axle
1953: Two Way Discharge Dumper with drive axle
1953: Karl Rudolph jun. with mobile fire extinguisher
1953: Karl Rudolph jun. with mobile fire extinguisher
1955: Apprentice with a Terazzo-grinding machine
1955: Apprentice with a Terazzo-grinding machine
1972: Three Way Discharge Dumper, type KK 120. Permissible total weight: 8 t
1972: Three Way Discharge Dumper, type KK 120. Permissible total weight: 8 t
1972: Three Way Discharge Dumper, type KK 120
1972: Three Way Discharge Dumper, type KK 120
1972: Three Way Discharge Dumper, type KK 120
1972: Three Way Discharge Dumper, type KK 120
Price list from 1980
Price list from 1980

Since 1925 Rudolph & Sohn is settled in Salzgitter-Heerte. Karl Rudolph sen. settled there as a master blacksmith. His versatility and preference for agriculture were also reflected in the production. A focus that has been preserved to this day.

In 1953 Karl Rudolph jun. joined the company. He made important connections to the heavy industry. As a result, the production diversity was increased as well as the number of qualified jobs.

In 1982 Henning Rudolph joined the company after completing his degree in mechanical engineering at the university of applied sciences in Braunschweig/ Wolfenbüttel. Since 1992 he is the CEO of the company. Henning Rudolph has been the sole owner since 2000.